Information about the provider of data processing:
(As of May 25, 2018)
Lion Business Innovations AG
27 Old Gloucester Street
London, WC2H 9JQ
Data protection officer: Harald Kurt Malwig
Fax: +44 20 3769 6172
The data collection is done for the following purpose:
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations, meeting of pre-contractual measures, fulfillment of certain recording and storage obligations, as well as communication with the customer.
The duration of the data processing is as follows:
- All personal data transmitted to us or recorded by us before 25.05.2018, as far as we are not legally required to store this data, will be deleted on 31.07.2018, unless the client confirms the consent to process this data before this date.
- All customer accounts in connection with this data were deactivated on 25.05.2018 and can be reactivated by 31.07.2018 by simple login. Customers who do not log in during the period 25.05.2018 to 01.07.2018 will be invited by us once by electronic mail to confirm their consent to further data processing.
- Personal data transmitted to us on or after the 25.05.2018 or confirmed by the customer after this date will only be stored if we are legally obliged to store this data or if this personal data is connected with an active customer account. The following duration of data processing apply:
- Personal data related to an active customer account and for which we have no legal obligation to store it will be stored for the duration of the customer's account. Deletion may be requested at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or faxing to +44 20 3769 6272. Inactive customer accounts are automatically deleted together with the associated personal data after 3 years from the last login.
- Personal data, which we are legally obliged to store, we retain for the duration prescribed by law. This applies in particular to the accounting documents that we have to save according to § 132 of the Austrian Federal Tax Code for a period of seven full calendar years. As soon as the legal requirement ceases and there is no corresponding active customer account, this personal data is deleted.
The right to access, correction and deletion:
- Everyone has the following rights:
- The right to obtain complete access to the personal data we process about you.
- The right to receive copies of the personal data processed by us.
- The right to request the correction or completion of incorrect or incomplete personal data.
- The right to delete the personal data, or to restrict the processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR.
- The right to object to the future processing of personal data, in particular the right to object that this data will in future be used for direct marketing purposes in accordance with Art 21 GDPR.
- The right to complain to the supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, if you consider that the personal data is being processed unlawfully.
- This rights can be obtained by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org or faxing to +44 20 3769 6272. However, a deletion can only be made insofar as the storage of the corresponding personal data is not made due to legal requirements.
Legal basis for data processing:
- We process the data on the basis of the consent of the data subject or due to legal requirements.
Type of processed data:
- We process personal data that the customer transmits when opening his customer account, when contacting us or otherwise.
- First name, last name, telephone number, fax number, mobile phone number, web address, company name, address consisting of city, zip code, region and country, as well as the IP address with the date and time of the visit.
- Depending on the payment method and product, we also process other personal data such as the bank account number and bank name of the customer.
Distribution of the data to third parties:
- Basically, we do not disclose personal data to third parties. All data is processed and stored in our data center in Frankfurt.
- However, for certain services or payment methods, it may be necessary to forward certain personal information to our payment service provider or to otherwise disclose personal information.
- To use the direct debit payment method, we must forward your bank account number and bank name to our payment service provider and our contract bank. You will be informed separately before we forward any information.